Seriously, I'm not 12 years old anymore. Just because I went to the New Kids concert last week does not mean I'm going backwards in age. My face is ridiculously broken out right now. Like I can pretty much connect the dots right now. I'm sure it's just because of stress cause I'm busy with work and still dealing a lot with the home situation, but come-freakin-on!
On another note, I'm extending my resume. Yep, on Monday I was a DJ. Not too shabby either. I'm not so fond of the talking and making announcements part of it, but the changing songs thing I've got down. haha! And I've just gotten asked to be a photographer for the second time. Good times.
A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Counter
Labels
- damn AF (1)
- lost (1)
- weekend fun (1)
1 comment:
You could be a one woman wedding show!!
Post a Comment