A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ugh

So I really wanted to enjoy every single minute of pregnancy. I wanted to watch my expanding belly and embrace it for all it's worth. And don't get me wrong, I'm so amazed at the miracle growing inside of me...but I'm so over feeling crappy.

And I can't stop whining about it. :( Poor Rick. He has to listen to me complain. This morning as I'm puking my guts out, my nose started just dripping blood. A lot. I knew nose bleeds were normal during pregnancy (still don't know why), but I had no idea they'd hit me this soon.

I really hope this all goes away after the first trimester. I'd really like to enjoy some of this.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I wanted so badly to embrace the crappiness.... but I just couldn't. I hope it goes away with the first trimester!

Followers

Counter

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List