I don't want sex anymore. At all. And I love sex. I love that time that we have together making each other feel absolutely amazing. I love the way it makes me feel and who I am in the middle of it knowing I'm making him happy also. But right now? It's all I can do not to puke on him right after. That's just disgusting. And the least thing from sexy ever. My body doesn't even feel the need for it. I normally do. I normally feel the need for it a least once I day. I haven't had sex in over a week and a half and I couldn't care less. I can't even give blow jobs without gagging. So I gave him a hand job the other night. That's right. All because I felt bad for the poor guy.
I'm huge. I'm so fat that none of my clothes fit. And I can't even suck in my belly any more. I've never had to suck in my belly 24/7. And now I do and I can't even do it. I have nothing to wear and people probably think I'm just porking on the pounds. Especially those that don't know I'm pregnant.
I cry at the drop of a hat. I've always been an emotional person but this is just fucking ridiculous. I cry thinking about crying too much. Who does that?
I'm exhausted. All. The. Time. I could go to bed for the rest of the night right this very minute at 4:11pm. Why?! I used to stay up until at least 1am every night and be back up by 7:30 the next morning for work and stay out until God knows when on the weekends. Now, by 9pm I can barely keep my eyes open.
I just want to feel a little bit normal. Just for a day.
2 comments:
just embrace the non-normalness! LOL
The tired, just sleep - because you will miss it. or at least I do.
the sex drive - i swear it comes back!
Welcome to pregnancy! It's the hardest, but most amazing thing in the world. Honestly, the only thing that got me through it was telling myself "this is my new normal." It didn't make it any easier, but it made it more acceptable. And if you're tired, SLEEP! This is the only time in your life where you can be completely lazy and it's OK. Take care of your body and be a little selfish while you can.
Post a Comment