A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Update

So I figured I'd throw out a bit of an update. Not a whole lot to update about though.

I'm still sick. Shocked? Yeah, me either :( It's sucking so hard core. The doctor gave me a new script to try but it made me WAY jittery so I stopped taking it. Like unbearably jittery. Now I'm back to throwing up. Oh the joy.

My belly is turning into a baby belly slowly but surely. I can't suck it all the way in anymore so that's how I know it's different. That and cause it's hard now. Feels totally different.

I felt the baby moving around for the first real time on Saturday night. It was pretty crazy! We were bowling with some people Rick works with and there was a disco song that came on. It was too funny so I had to text my parents and let them know. I knew my dad would love that part and he definitely did!

Hm, what else? I really can't think of much else right now. I'll be 17 weeks on Wednesday. It seems very surreal. Like time shouldn't be passing as quickly as it actually is. We've known for about 12 weeks now and to think that much time has passed since my shaking hand held that positive test is amazing to me. I'm almost half way through my pregnancy. How is that even possible? In 23 weeks they are going to let me birth and care for a human being. Holy crap!

No comments:

Followers

Counter

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List