A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hola!

Sorry, I took a few days (ok, a week) off. I wasn't feeling to chatty. Could be cause damn AF was ramping up to show her ugly head. But at least she's here now and hopefully leaving soon.

So this weekend Ryan and I had a good weekend. There was very little yelling, very little fighting and much less angryness than normal. We went to Columbus Friday morning for one of this shows for work. We got there about 1:30 or so (after a stop for lunch and checking in to the hotel - the shitty, shitty hotel). On Friday we were spying on the competition. It was kind of fun because I love horse stuff and I kinda felt comfortable there. Then, through all of his griping, we walked around until about 7:30 when the doors opened to the show. It was called Fantasia and though it got a little drawn out after awhile, it was a lot of fun. Some of the stuff they can get those horses to do is amazing to me! I loved it! After the show (about 10:00) we headed up to Polaris Parkway to eat dinner at Quaker Steak. It was pretty yummy but there was this aweful 'band' (I use the term loosely) playing and we didn't exactly linger there. lol!

Then we headed back to the hotel for a quick night's sleep. We both got up and got showers and were in the lobby eating breakfast by 8:00. He headed off with the other people from work to the show and I was back up to Polaris. I love Easton, but it was cold and rainy and icky so I stuck to the indoor stuff. Let me tell you how not fun shopping is when you are completely broke. It totally sucked! Then again, this is coming from the girl that can easily power shop $500 away in less than an hour.

After I was done galavanting around, I headed over to the McDonald's near the show and let Ryan know I was there. I read the free paper I got that day and waited for him. After he met me there we went back to Polaris so he could look around a bit and ate at Hoggy's (a.maz.ing) and then headed home 10 lbs. fatter. We made it back to Dalton about 4:15 and I made it to my parent's house about 4:45 to pick Max up. On our way home from Columbus Ryan got a call from his brother asking if he wanted to play in their indoor soccer game that night. So after I picked Max up I couldn't doddle around too much in order to make it home to go to the game with them.

Dustin and Jen (his brother and fiance) picked us up and we headed over there. We had originally planned on going bowling or something fun like that but the local bowling alley was charging $12 a person for a not so fun night, so we already ruled that out. I was hoping that when we got back and the boys got showered we could all hang out at our house and play board games or something. But they never called or came over, so that was a little sad. But oh well.

Anyhow, basically the point of this long winded post is to tell you that I had a pretty good weekend. Minus the cramps and overall ickyness from AF.

No comments:

Followers

Counter

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List