A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

All smiles...

I am all smiles today. I had an amazing date last night and I honestly can't get it out of my head. He was sweet and considerate and actually paid attention to what I was saying. He lives in Pittsburgh and our weekend schedules are quite different with me working on Saturdays and him having hockey on Sundays and such. So we decided we would meet halfway at Mountaineer on a Wednesday. It was a fantastic, out-of-the-box time. :) We met about 6:30 and I was given flowers and chocolate and wine which are all always accepted. haha! Then we did a little gambling, well I watched him gamble while he lost money then won it back plus some. We had dinner in the great steakhouse there and shared a bottle of wine and the most amazing and engaging conversation I've had in a very long time. Honestly, I could have stayed in those moments for a very long time. I felt respected and interesting and beautiful.

I'm really enjoying who I am as a person and I'm having fun surrounding myself with people who know and respect that person. The future is looking bright . . . :)

No comments:

Followers

Counter

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List