I'm checking things off my list and making things happen :)
I saw an apartment this morning and I've faxed my application. My security deposit check is made out and I'm ready to get this show on the road! This apartment isn't quite a large or as updated as the other one I liked. But the rent is a little less, I get a carport and the location is SO much better! I'm so freaking excited!! I'm going to go furniture shopping tonight for a couch and/or loveseat and possibly a bed. Though I could be completely ghetto if I don't find a bed I like and sleep on my air mattress for a bit. haha! I'll make it work one way or another anyhow :)
A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Counter
Labels
- damn AF (1)
- lost (1)
- weekend fun (1)
1 comment:
Awesome news!! Congrats on the new apartment!! Have fun shopping!
Post a Comment