A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bittersweet

So last night, Ryan gave in. He stopped fighting me on this and gave in. He knows it is over between us. He knows there is no future for us being married.

It hurt so bad. It's what I want. I know it is. But it still hurts. I feel rejected, not good enough, not wanted. Stupid? Maybe. But it's still so hard.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I can understand why you would feel rejected when you were the "rejector" so to speak. Sending lots of hugs. I'm so proud that you are standing your ground and finding what makes you happy!

The Red Headed Mama said...

((hugs))

I don't have words and can't begin to understand what you are going through, so I'm just sending you lots and lots of ((hugs))

Followers

Counter

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List