So, Ryan got home almost an hour ago. I haven't heard a single word from him and I can honestly tell you it's killing me inside. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to expect.
My mom and I went over earlier to let Zoey out to go potty and then I decided I should stop at his parent's house and let them know so they could be there for him. I'm just at such a loss. I want to talk to him more than anything. I want to know what he's thinking. I want him to tell me to come back home that he's so sorry and he'll never be able to survive without me.
I feel so lost. My poor Max is downstairs crying cause he's confused and alone and Maggie is up here crying cause she's in a different place and not used to the noices. I know this is temporary no matter what happens, but it's still hard.
This isn't how life is supposed to be. Not even close.
A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
About Me
Counter
Labels
- damn AF (1)
- lost (1)
- weekend fun (1)
3 comments:
Stay strong and hang in there!
I was hoping for an update... thanks for posting. Maybe he needs some time to let it all sink in and hopefully the time apart will bring to light what is best for both of you--whatever that may be.
Maybe it's better that you haven't heard from him.... from the way you said he reacts to things, I would have been afraid for you to be around him when he found out. You're doing great. You poor puppies :( My heart is breaking for you all, but I have faith that you can get through this. You're such a strong person.....
Post a Comment