A little bit of the rollercoaster I call my ever-changing life...

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things to remember

Throughout this tough time, I've become amazing friends with a few people I really wasn't expecting to. It's been an extremely pleasant surprise and they are definitely relationships I'd love to keep for a very long time. I was confiding in someone this morning about an email Ryan sent me and just dumping my thoughts and feelings on her and this is something she sent back. I wanted to put it here so I can go back and look at it often. It really means a lot to me.

I can't tell you how much both *** and I have changed in the time we've been together, but it didn't happen during the good times--it happened when we were both up front with each other about it. That's why I urge you to lay it out on the table, take all of the time that you need to understand how this all happened and really identify the issues and how you both fit into it. Even if you don't end up staying together, those will be very valuable lessons to carry forward, because as you know we're attracted to a particular type of person and it's so easy to fall into the same ruts if you don't learn something.

4 comments:

Mombi said...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

For such simple words, they are very powerful and wise.

Anonymous said...

((HUGS))
Those are definitely words to look back upon.

JenM said...

Sounds like great advice. (((Hugs))) as always sweetie.

Followers

Counter

Labels

My Blog List

My Blog List